Huawei P40 Pro full specification consists of a better camera, battery and a faster processor.
It looks very nice, and has Overflow display and has curved sides. Top and bottom, and most of the curved sides come from the glass, not the actual screen.
The important thing here is the phone lacks the Symmetry, both sides and the top and bottom portion of the phone have different thickness.
Huawei P40 Pro Specifications.
- DISPLAY – OLED 6.58 inches, 1200 x 2640 pixels, 441 PPI density | 90Hz refresh rate | HDR10
- OS – Android 10, EMUI 10.1, no Google Play Services
- Chipset – Kirin 990 5G
- Memory – 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM, 512GB 8GB RAM UFS 3.0
- Main Camera – 50 MP, f/1.9, (wide) PDAF, OIS | 12 MP, f/3.4, (telephoto) | 40 MP, f/1.8, (ultrawide) | TOF 3D, (depth)
- Selfie Camera – 32 MP, f/2.2, (wide) | IR TOF 3D, (depth/biometrics sensor)
- BATTERY – 4200 mAh Battery | Fast charging 40W | Fast wireless charging 27W | Fast reverse wireless charging 27W
- Colors – Silver Frost, Blush Gold, Deep Sea Blue, Ice White, Black
Huawei P40 Pro comes with 40W wireless charging and also supports Supercharge 40W. Unfortunately, the phone doesn’t support a headphone jack, but Type-C earphones come bundled with the phone.
On the bottom of the device, it has USB-C / Speaker / Sim card tray. The power button and volume rocker on the other side.
Huawei P40 Pro gives you two options in terms of security.
- It has an In-Display fingerprint scanner and face unlock.
- The face unlock setup is straightforward, it doesn’t let you rotate your head in the circular motion. The face unlocks very fast.
- The edges on the display feel like they’re sticking out.
- The fingerprint scanner is 30% faster and 30% larger than the last year.
- The user can securely unlock their device thanks to the 3D face unlocking feature.
- The infrared scanner is hidden in the hole punch.
The display is 6.58” and supports 2640×1200 that sits between FHD+ and QHD+ and the display supports a 90hz refresh rate.
Huawei P40 Pro comes with a 4200 mAh battery. Huawei should have gone with the bigger capacity battery, but on the other hand, low capacity battery for this particular display will not drain the battery fast.
On the front side, the phone has a Pill style cutout for the selfie camera.
- The phone comes with a single 32MP front-facing camera and IR sensor for a more secure face unlock.
- Huawei P40 Pro has 32 MP Dual Front-facing camera.
- The 50MP primary camera gives better photos.
- The phone supports 5 Times optical zoom.
- The important thing about this camera is that the larger sensor gives better photos.
- Cropping the images will not reduce the image quality.
The sync between software and hardware works better for the camera system.
Octave face detection autofocus helps instant focusing on the view.
The Kirin 990 5G delivers incredible AI features, and Huawei has taken advantage of this chip, especially for the AI capabilities.
The past phones from Huawei could recognize environments and objects very well, helping in better photography.
Now it can identify the scenarios very well like people sitting around you and their facial expression.
Take a photo and wait for 2-3 seconds and watch the AI doing the work.
The image processing engine is also essential for the night mode.
The user can capture 4K video footage from the front-facing camera.
The rear camera captures 4K at 60 FPS and it can shoot insanely ultra-slow 7680 FPS video.
The video is also steady thanks to the Optical image stabilization with AI stabilization; it works better in the low light as well.
Huawei P40 Pro comes with the support of Android 10 EMUI with Celia voice assistant.
The voice assistant is in an early stage and does talks with fluent English.
Huawei P40 Pro price in India is likely to be Rs 82,190. We really don’t think that’s the right price point for this smartphone and there are many factors to it.
Huawei doesn’t have their own play store, so the user has to rely upon third-party apps and that’s not safe.
The release date for Xiaomi Redmi P40 pro is expected to be Jun 18, 2020.
Huawei is trying to get more developers to expand its app count, and that’s why they are aiming to get more developers for this.
The user will have to buy a separate wireless charger. Huawei P40 Pro comes well equipped with 4 larger cooling systems and has IP68 water and dust resistance. Huawei P40 Pro gives the ability to expand the storage up to 512GB with UFS 3.0 and Wi-Fi 6.
The phone lacks android app support, and apart from that, it is a great deal.
People who are not willing to pay so much money on the phones like Samsung Galaxy S20 lineup they can think of buying these phones from Huawei as these phones come with fantastic camera systems with better software and hardware optimization. The Kirin 990 5G makes it one of the fastest phones in the market.