Xiaomi Mi 10 another flagship in the town. The Xiaomi Mi 10 was released on Feb 14, but it’s going to make its debut in India, and it is up for grab from Amazon India and Mi store.
The Xiaomi Mi 10 comes with corning Gorilla glass on the front and on back as well, and it is a well-designed phone.
There are curves to the edges, and due to that, the phone feels much slimmer. The display is curved too, and we are seeing this trend in a lot of Flagships now.
The Headphone jack is missing here as well just like the other flagships and comes with the dual-SIM (Nano) slot. On top of the phone, there is IR blaster and a second speaker which helps for better sound output.
Xiaomi Mi 10 Specification.
- DISPLAY – Super AMOLED 6.67 inches, 1080 x 2340 pixels, 386 PPI density
- OS – Android 10, MIUI 12
- Chipset – Qualcomm Snapdragon 865
- Memory – 128GB 8GB RAM | 256GB 8GB RAM | 256GB 12GB RAM
- Main Camera – 108 MP, f/1.7, (wide) PDAF, OIS | 13 MP, f/2.4, (ultrawide) | 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro) | 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Selfie Camera – 20 MP, f/2.0, (wide)
- BATTERY – 4780 mAh Battery | Fast charging 30W | Fast wireless charging 30W | Reverse wireless charging 5W
- Colors – Coral Green, Twilight Grey, Peach Gold.
The Xiaomi Mi 10 doesn’t have an official IP rating, but it comes with the P2i Liquid Repellent Nano-coating Protection.
The display is 3D curved E3 Super AMOLED with 1080 x 2340 pixels and 386 PPI. There is a fingerprint scanner under the display, and it’s fast and accurate.
The 20MP front-facing camera helps to face unlock as well, and it’s quick as well. The display is 6.67 inches FHD+ with HDR 10.
The display outputs crisp colors, and it comes with the 90Hz refresh rate with 180Hz touch sampling.
The media consumption and gaming are very smooth thanks to the display.
The Xiaomi Mi 10 comes with the flagship Qualcomm Snapdragon 865, and it is capable enough to support 5G connectivity. The 5G technology is still a couple of years away in India, but again, it’s a useful add-on and apart forms that this phone comes with the WIFI 6.
To keep things under control, especially with Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 Xiaomi is using liquid cooling.
The Xiaomi Mi 10 comes with the 128/256GB UFS 3.0 storage with 8/12GB LPDDR5 RAM and these things add up to the performance.
The Mi UI 11 feels snappier and fast starting from gaming, some high res videos. The Mi UI 11 is optimized for fast performance and battery life.
The Xiaomi Mi 10 comes with the 4780 mAh battery, and it gets around the day easily and if you need a quick top up the phone comes with the fast charging 30W, and it can charge the phone 0-100 within an hour.
There is support for Fast wireless charging 30W with Reverse wireless charging 5W.
There is a quad-camera setup on the back of Xiaomi Mi 10 with primary 108 MP, f/1.7 wide Samsung ISOCELL bright HMX sensor, and supports OIS. The second lens, 13 MP, f/2.4 ultra-wide, the third 2 MP, f/2.4 macro, and the last one 2 MP, f/2.4, depth sensor.
- The camera performs well under good lighting condition with optimum color output.
- The low light image output also comes with good details with minimum noise levels thanks to the night mode algorithm of Mi UI.
- The 13MP ultra-wide with 123-degree field of view and it performs well as expected. The 2MP macro lens works fine as well, but we don’t see any use of it.
- The 2MP depth sensor gets the job done with decent edge reduction.
- On the video side of things, the Mi 10 can capture 8K footage, but there are some reports available that this is 6K at scale and not actual 8K.
- The footage looks detailed and sharp enough, and there is dedicated Pro for video.
For the connectivity side of things, the Xiaomi Mi 10 includes 5G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth v5.1, GPS/ A-GPS, NFC, and a USB Type-C port.
Xiaomi Mi 10 price. The Xiaomi Mi 10 price in India is set at ₹ 49,999 for the 128GB storage variant, and 256GB option is priced at ₹ 54,999.
The Xiaomi Mi 10 5G is available to purchase through Mi Store website, Amazon, and official offline stores. Apart from that, the phone is getting delivered to customers residing in areas marked as Red, Orange, and Green zones, however, it won’t be delivered by e-retailers in containment zones across India.
The customers with HDFC Bank cards can get 3,000 instant discount while purchasing it Mi Store website and Amazon.
You can grab your Xiaomi Mi 10 right away from Amazon.
If you want Stock android with somewhat similar performance, then you can look out for the OnePlus 8 with 6GB RAM and 128GB Storage which starts from ₹ 41,999. If you don’t want android, then you can check out the latest offering from Apple, the iPhone SE 2020 which starts at ₹ 42,500 with the goodness of A13 Bionic.
Our only concern here is with the pricing, and the pricing is pretty high for the Xiaomi Mi 10. Let’s see how things turn out for Xiaomi.